which foreign language do u wanna learn ?

China
can speak a foreign language is very intersting which one do you wanna learn ,Chinsese,Japanese,French...?
@martinha (631)
• Portugal
I would like to learn German. I already know Portuguese, Spanish, English and French, so German would be great for me. I don't understand a thing in German and it would be great to understand something. I'll think about learning it some day.
@diillu (5128)
I'm really intrested in learning many languages. I already know few foreign languages like english, french and little bit of chinese. I learn chinese during my stay in china for some months (i'm not that good in chinese). And apart from this there are different langugages that I want to learn and among them are like Spanish and Korean. I'm really intrested on learning this two languages.
@gradyslady (4055)
I want to learn Portuguese more. I taught myself the basics, but I want to be able to do it all and hold a conversation with someone.
@kodie420 (872)
Well living in Canada all my life I haven't had to really know anything but English to speak. I know there's a lot of French people here to but I find the French here to be a dirty slang version of the Paris French which you see on Tv and all that. I would love to learn how to speak Spanish. I don't know what it is about that language but to my ear it sounds so neat. Anyways this is it.