Mobile phones

Bulgaria
Do you have mobile phone ? What model is it ? Is this better then home phone ? What did you think ?
I have two mobile phones, both are Sony Ericsson using two different mobile providers. One model is Z500a and the other is K700i. Mobile phones are essential especially when you're out of the house and you need to contact somebody urgently. I use my mobile phones a lot to communicate with my clients and even family members. My home phone has its use too such as when I want to catch up on what's happening in friends' lives. I just call them up and we talk for an hour or two without paying extra.
@diillu (5130)
Yes, I have mobile phones and it is nokia 6681. I think it is the best nokia mobile phone ever in the price we get it. It is cheap, it is stylist ans it has got many functions it it. That's why I just love my phone. And it is alot better than home phone as it has the fascilities of bluetooth, sending text messages etc. that a home phone doesn't have. And when it comes to cost I think home phone is alot better.