What Weather Condition do you prefer?

I am a Winter and Spring person. I love winter. The idea of snuggling up in a warn bed, with heaters or fires blaring I LOVE! Spring I like a little bit less as it means Summer is just around the corner. But I do love the baby birds and the signs of new life on the trees. Summer on the other hand, means hot hot hot here in Melbourne. I don't like being alert to dust storms, bush fires and the like. I also can't stand the flies that swarm to your orrifices in the heat. Autums, well that just means picking up leaves for me. More work. What do you prefer?
@diillu (5128)
I really don't like winter though I enjoy sleeping in warm bed. About winter I don't like the idea of wearing loads of and big big clothes. It's really too much for me. I like summer. I think it's just too good. Wearing half pants, skirts, slippers..this is just too good. And going to the beach everydays is also the another thing that I love about summer.
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there jayger04 i rather spring time its more warmer but winter is cold i like warmth best its strange because i was a winter baby i was born in june. thankyou for thisdiscussion