Will you care about your swimming suit when you go swimming?

China
We can see many many beautful swimming suit when we go swimming.And all of us have one.I'd like to wear special and beautiful swimming suit.It make me more confidence.So what about you?If you care about your swimming suit,just like me?And which kind of swimming suit do you like?
@gyw2124 (41)
• Nigeria
i definately would care about my swimming suit because as much as i want to relax i also want make everyone want to have a second look at me cause thats the real fact i am wearing it in the first place.
Yea,you are so honest.Maybe all the girls think like us.we care about all the cloths in us includ the swimming suit.
@diillu (5128)
I definitely care about my swim suit when I'm swimming. It is alike any other outfit that I wear. I want it to be as cofortable as possible so that I can swim. If the clothes are comfortable and nice then we feel more confident.And when we are confident then we can do things more better way. With the comfortable swim suite I can swim in more relax way. I don't have to worry wether my swimsuit is out of order or anything.