Love ?????

Romania
Do you think it is possible to fall in love at your first glance at someone? Have you ever know that the person you are with is the one you want to spend your (precious) life with? I was just wondering, because so many people pursueing new relationship think after a few weeks that they are in love. I guess some people just judge love on the physical side of things (bedroom...) rather than the mental side. It`s best to be in bth minds in my opinion :) Anyway...
@diillu (5128)
Love at first sight do exists but it is truly upon you to make it out. Some people just fall in love at first glance and just like you said it's just an attraction to the looks nothing more than that. After few weeks they are off. In my case, I was in love with my partner at the very first sight. We dated eachother and he proposed me after our 5 th dates. I must say that at first it went very romantic and the roof fell as soon as we started living together. Things were too different then I thought. He was too different and I may be too different for me as he was to me. But I didn't give up. I knew that he was the one I'm spending my life at the very first moment. We tried to work it out. Sometimes we would fight like 7 times in a single day just because of simple misunderstanding. Now, we are in 4th year of our relationship and we are happy.
I don`t bealive in love at first sight. I do bealive in LUST at first sight. An intense physical attraction can be confused with love. You can`t really love someone until you get to know the person. It`s possible the said person could be a complete jerk.
@aowaow (1517)
You are right. The lust is always about physically be attracted. By psychological, lust is the small snippets in the relationship, an emotion to have it and fulfill the needs. Lust is lived inside the Love. Love is total scheme of the relationship part, it's involved two great aspect of black and white in the couple relationship. The physically and heart's stuff. Now it's depending on the person to weight which one, the lust or love.
I can't really explain this- but yes, I do believe you just 'know'...I met my now ex-husband back in high school and eight six years later we were married. But at the time I met him I knew he was going to be the father of my child and we would be together...strange how that intuitiveness just kicks in...