Renal Cyst Aspiration

@psyche49f (2522)
Renal cyst - My husband is contemplating to go through a medical procedure known as Renal Cyst Aspiration; however, we are not so sure if it is really effective--that is, it will not come back again...
My husband was supposed to undergo a procedure known as renal cyst aspiration as soon as the ultra sound showed him having cyst on his kidney about 6 cm in size. However, when we went to see another doctor for a second opinion, he advised us that such should still be observed and did not advise for a RCA; however if the cyst grows by January, it will be removed through surgery by then. However, recently, he suffered mild back pain, attributing it to the cyst after playing badminton. Lately, he decided to go through the Renal Cyst Aspiration next week. Do you think this is the best option? The doctors it seems are divided over the issue. I want to know if anyone here has experienced this procedure and if it is really effective so that we will have peace of mind. Hope you can share...