LOVE Vs LUST

hiii frnds i think love is the most important part of our life.. so is it gud to mix luv with lust... as nower daz we see couples goin around with each other get fcked n then leave each other... is this wat we say luv... kindly give me the different aspects of life in a devine relationship like love... thanks 4 replying
@diillu (5130)
Love is really important part of our life. And of course there is always going to be people who would just play around love and also people who worship love. But just because of the we can't love bad. Love is devine. I myself is in love with a guy. Our relationship is 4 year long and we are even planning to get married. But before him I had few relationship that just went wrong. I didn't want it to be like that but it just happened. And my boyfriend had also some relationship that were not good. And then we met and we fell in love. Now, we are really happy with eachother.
hi friend hats off to you.. may ur love find its destination and you get married to your lover... i was in love with a girl but our relation did'nt work well... every one in world have his/her view of lokking things.. you showed a possitive attitude about love... some show negative attitude... every one should realize that love is a devine blessing of god and nt to play with dat....
@diillu (5130)
Thanks alot for marking the best response. And best of luck to you to find the real love in your life.