Buying

@vsraovsr (734)
Sometimes, we come across people knocking our doors and asking us to buy their products for which they offer huge discounts when compared to market rate. They claim it so and we are tempted to buy them even we are not really in need of them.What is your opininn on these kind of people and the quality of the products they offer.How do you act in such a kind of situation?
@mamasan34 (6521)
I do not care for door to door sales people. You have to give them credit, they are unabashed at selling things. I at least offer them something to drink because I know it's either hot or cold outside and they are doing their job. So, I am at least cordial and offer them a break to sit with a nice hot or cold beverage. Most often I am able to say no and they are on their way, but sometimes they con me into buying their wares hahahaha!
@JowJie (271)
i've never been tempted to buy their products because i dont have money for them in the first place :) i think these people are really hardworking, imagine going from door to door under the sun and offering products to people they dont know, hey thats tough job! :) i've never been compelled to buy though, so i just say sorry and i ask them to leave their numbers to me in case i change my mind (which i doubt)
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi i have abig front window that i can see oit of but people cannot see into because of the tint in it.When i see someone coming in the yard which i know is selling something because no one ever comes here during the day or even at night,i run and lock the door and sit in the living room ignoring the knocks.I know its bad but thats the way i deal with stuff i dont want.I buy what i want in the store and dont feel for the hassle. Peanutjar:)
@rookiekan (883)
i will say:i am so sorry,i dont used to have it.and maybe my neibhbor will need it ~~~ it's okay ..just my opinion thx ~~~
when i was a college student, there always were many kinds of people come to our dorm to sell thire product. at that time, i knew little about cheat, so, i trusted them, and buy some of their things. finally, i found that those things were really bad. and now i never trust them.