Best Phone under $200

Well, I am on buying a New mobile phone. I want to have a camera of min 1.3MP and basic function that a usual mobile has. Which mobile will be best for me under $200.
@hyzz1982 (1040)
phones are cheap in china. most of them are only 100 dollars. a cell phone which have a camera of min 1.3 is under 100 dollars. they are high quality and cheap. most chinese have one or two. i don't know what you wanna say here. you wanna buy one?
Yeah, most of them come with touchscreen also. I hv got just two problem with these phones -- 1.There software support:Are the third party software can run on these phone. 2.Warrenty:Do they come with a warrenty.I heard they dont and they often needs repairs.
@diillu (5130)
Well, if you are looking for the perfect phone under 200 dollors then I would like to suggest you with Nokia 3230. I think it is simply perfect for the 200 dollors. It has camera as you told 1.3 migapixel, bluetooth, GPRS and everything that other mobile has. And also it has external and enternal memory system. You can add upto 512 mb extrernal memory.
LOL, I already own N3230 and seriously,I was not going to change this if its wouldnt got scratchs. So I am selling it and planning to buy a new cell
ok sidhant! Catch this!LG GSM Mobile Model NO:S5200 Color:black Price:Around 7000Rs Camera:1.3MP Weight:92g 1000 Phonebook entries Bluetooth USB buit in handsfree standardbattery:Li-Ion800mAh Standby:up to 200hours Talktime:up to 2hours
@haji1985 (94)
u could buy nokia 6300.it has 2mp camera and 128 mb mmc card and the picture display is really good and i'm using it and could tell u that it is the best mobile in the price bracket u told ,and it supports edge and gprs and software support is also available
@netkey (7)
Look at ebay - there are some good cheap phones there. The most reliable are the Nokias. The best bet in my opinion is the Nokia 3110c. It has bluetooth connectivity that is not available on all cheap handsets