how much cost te cigarettetes in your country?

Italy
in my state (italy) the cigarettes cost 3.40-4.90 €!!!!! too much
@diillu (5128)
Hi welcome here in mylot. In the place I live currently, then that would cost around 1 USD for one packets. Seems like it's cheeper around here. And since you are new member I would like to tell you that in mylot we are generally paid well if we make our discussions or response that are longer than 4 lines.
Where do you live that they are so cheap? In Japan they are like $2.00 a pack, mexico $3.00 a pack, cuba $1.00-2 a pack.. tourist prices though. I don't smoke anymore but when I did I'd always bring back cartons of smokes from when I went on a trip.
@ayou82 (3460)
Here in Oz it cost $11.36 AUD per pack and its really expensive..
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there bakko88 i dont smoke but in Australia they cost like when you buy one carton it costs about $50 to $60 i know expensive for a carton i used to buy it for my mum they could have gone up cause last time i bought it for her was about $50 that was about 4 years ago i am not sure how much they are now thanks for this discussion
@Monkeyrose (2850)
they cost like $6.25-11 canadian per pack in my province