Help enforcing court order

United States
November 13, 2007 1:34pm CST
I got divorce in July 2006 in which a divorce settlement was drawn up. He got both our houses a car and had to pay medical bills. I got a car and he had to pay me some money to equal things out a bit. Now I owe my attorney a lot of money for trying to get him to enforce the court order for him to pay me in which I am told to give him more time to pay. Well I have given him plenty of time and now I want to take matters in my own hands to enforce this matter and get the money that is rightfully mine. But unfortunately I don't know where to begin I called the court house and they just seem to enforce child support so I don't know what else to do anyone have any suggestions? This happened in the state of Kansas. Thanks
No responses