mylot discussion

What type of discussion do you participate mostly? I'll always give preference to "discussions with no responses" first, and then will participate on other discussions.
Hi friend, i always prefer discussions with no responses,then discussions my friends started and new user discussion. Sometimes i do to new user discussion. Happy myLoting:-)
• Pakistan
The discussions which could be understood easily are convenient for me to response them at once? Discussions in a few sentences and understandable sentences are more attractive to response them, instead of discussion having long and tough material. I also prefer the discussion started as per topic included in the list of my interest.
• Pakistan
do not touch the discussion with tough language. I also avoid to read I long paragraphs up till and un less they attract me to read them and arrange to response. I am addicted of the discussion on myLot and could not leave a single day with out not participating on myLot discussion.
• Pakistan
@Joopa20 (138)
I do agree with you. I am Indian too. I'm just saying if we need to talk or you need a friend. Namaste!
@diillu (5128)
Yes, I also do the same. But I need discussions that attracts me or the discussions to which I have some kind of idea so that I can response well. I reply to these kind fo discussions. It's completely difficult for me to reply to the discussions that are difficult for me or contails alot of confusion and also if it is repeated many times before already. Apart from that I also keep myself away from the heated discussions most of the time.
@cuterose (1698)
i always go in the order of discussion with no responses, then discussions my friends started, then discussions from my interests and then today's top discussions. i start with discussions with no responses because to help those with no responses. next, i respond to my friends discussions, that is, who all responded to my discussions. and so on.