What's the most important thing in a relationship?

@fanji008 (782)
China
Hey,guys! I just come up with this question in my mind. What do you guys think is the most important thing in a relationship? Why? Do you think it's better for the two to be good friends at the same time? What do you think of it? Let's talk about it.
@nkhanna (925)
hi my frnd.well for me the most important thing is a relationship is undoubtedly faith or belief.one sud always have faith that whatsoever is my partner doing is correct and will have a logical reasoning behind it.both the partners sud always confide in each other .love is also very important.i chose faith first bcoz its very tough in this world to believe on others,however u can only believe one when u intensely love that person.rather it goes hand in hand.the third most important thing is respect.if there is all these 3 things in a realtionship then this relation will definately bloom.
@fanji008 (782)
Hi,there! Thanks for sharing.I also think respectation is very important and I think that's the base of a relationship. Have a nice day^_^
@diillu (5128)
I think "Trust" is the most basic foundation for the relationship. So, in order to have a healthy and long lasting relationship there should be "trust" upon the partner. And yes being a good friends in a relationship is alot important. Many problems can be solved by communication and only good friends can have a hood communication.
@fanji008 (782)
Hi,dillu! I quite agree with you.Besides trust,I think the two should really be very good friends so that it's much easier to solve problems.The best and most open way is that they communicate with each other. Thanks for sharing and have a good day:)
To me ...Trust shd be number 1. followed by Love, Respect n Understanding. All others will come along...
@fanji008 (782)
Thanks for responding.I do think trust is pretty important in a relationship:)
@jaceff30 (16)
I think trust is the most important. Then love, understanding and also communication are the ingredients to have good relationships :)
honest communication, truth. from that will come everything else. trust, respect, romance, love,.... there is no right or wrong answer, just the truth. from the truth, you can decide, is this the relationship I want? when you conceal, lie,... you are not presenting who you are, other than a liar, someone that can not be trusted. you might not always like hearing what the truth is, but it is the truth. thus, if you are doing something that will you cause you to to communicate something that is not the truth, question whether you should be doing what you are doing.