What are purposes that you surfing internet?

@mari123 (1862)
China
I use internet for search data for do report ,homework. I like to search at google, sanook, etc. I use it to read an email, sent email. I also like to read webboard, response webboard. Most webpages that I like to view are about computer game because I like to play computer game. So I view game webpages everytime while I online. I like to download song too. When I having free time, I will open internet for fun.
I use the internet mainly for online stock trading.I search many sites related to stock market and get many informations for successful trading.
@jhaime (134)
Same here, my primary purpose is to earn a living and do research in the internet. sometime download movies, songs and play online games. 1/2 of my daily routines is surfing the internet. ^^
Yes, everyday I spent about a few hours to surf on the internet without the speicial purpose. Just view the news and check the mail from the inbox. sometime I play the online game.
There are many reasons for me to surfing the internet. Internet is a very important and useful tool. I can search the information, commuicate with my friends, download songs, movies, software etc. I also try to sell online, too.
@diillu (5130)
I usually surf internet with the purpose of earning money in the internet and getting in touch with my friends. And also with the purpose of searching for my assgnments and research thing. I use internet whenever I'm free and I also use internet to download movies, music etc. I usually play games in the internet and watch movies as well.