United States
August 13, 2006 6:29pm CST
My Spouse want sign the divorce papers in virginia, So what am I to do. Need help.
1 response
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
14 Aug 06
Are you in Virgina or in another state? If you are not in Virgina, it goes by who files first. If your spouse files first, then you will have to go to Virgina for all of the court cases and get a Virgina attorney. If you file first, your spouse will have to do the same.