Who watched the October Road's sneak preview of season 2??

@Kecia08 (554)
I had to DVR it, so I could watch it over the weekend. What do you think Eddie meant when he tells Hannah that they need to tell Nick about them???? And the way he was telling Nick he needed to just leave Hannah & Sam alone...Now, I am beginning to think that maybe Eddie is Sam's father...
I don't know what the heck is going on. The wait is getting to me now. I think he is not the father of the boy. I also feel this must mean she was cheating on him. The poor woman is screwing with her son's life. I am sure he is related to the boy some how. I just don't know what to think. I think eddie was right to tell him to stay out of peoples affairs. It's also going to come back to bite him hard. I love how they have the show going now. I just wish I could get to watch it already.
@anniepa (27238)
Better late than never, right? I certainly did watch it and 3 months later we still don't know any more other than that Hannah and Eddie slept together. I still think Nick is the father, but who knows how many twists we'll go through before we know that for sure! Annie