Which skill or trait do you wish you had?

Sometimes I wish that I were more patient. Some days when I don't get enough sleep, the world doesn't move fast enough for me. My computer drags and the Internet crawls along. People seem to be speaking too slowly and I feel like I need to get up and run around the room. Other times I wish that I could see through people to their real intentions. Most times I can't tell when someone is being genuine or a real phoney bologna. And, that has cost me both money and time. I wish that I could seperate the real from unreal friends, before they can cause me pain. Those are the skills that I wish I had. How about you? Are there any skills or traits that you wish you had?
@diillu (5128)
If only we could do that. I also really wish that I could only read people's mind. I don't know what's wrong with me but I really tend to trust person more than they really deserves it. And the worst part is that I end up being hurted by those whom I really trusted much. And the I would sit back and look back at those time to realise what was my mistake. The only thing I could find is that I really trusted those poeple much more than they deserved.
@cher913 (25890)
i wish i was smarter in general and wis i was in better health than i currently am. i find these days i am just too tired to do anything!!