Backing up Data

@tibbler (229)
Is there any way to Back up Data from a broken Computer to another..?
@amitavroy (4826)
well first let me know which part of your computer is broken then can i tell you.
@omupas (1244)
What part of the computer is broken? If the hard drive is in tact you can simply plug the old hard drive into the new computer and retrieve your data that way.
• Pakistan
You can take the back up of the data from hard disk of the broken computer. If hard drive is not suffered in a broken computer you can safely remove it and install it in another computer and take the backup in cd writer, floppy or data traveler
• Pakistan
You can manage the back up your data of a broken computer if hard disk of your computer is safe and not broken. You can remove the hard disk and reinstall it in another computer and you can take the back up on writable c.d, data traveler, and floppy or on another hard or removable drive.
First up all disconnect the hard disk and connect that hard disk in another machine to check is it detect or not,suppose if it's detected then go for the desktop and simply backup your data.
@riveream (111)
That is hard. For me, I think the best way to back up your data is to go to a computer shop or if you know or have a friends that works in a computer forensic-much better. I think they are good in retrieving your data if your computer is broken.
@Myrrdin (3601)
As another member already mentioned, more information is needed. The cause of the break down would be helpful. Copying data straight off the old machine may not be wise if the problem was software related at all since you may just cause the problem to travel from one to the other (over simplifying on purpose here).