where can i buy EPSOM SALTS.. PLEASE help ?????

I want to buy food grade ORGANIC IF POSSIBLE epsom salt i live in canada but am willing to buy from around the world but wOuld prefer canada or usa I UST cant seem to locate any online expcept 1 place in UK but i wanna compare other plaCes before i buy any help will be appreciated
I too am in the US, but I had a hard time finding what I wanted (just salt) when I was searching for it. I ended up asking the pharmacist and he recommended I go to this health-spa place. It charged an arm and a leg and still didn't have the plain Epsom salts. Eventually I mentioned my dilemma to the grocer and he said "No problem" and ordered the Epsom salts for me right away. I went in and picked up my package the next week.
@kylanie (1205)
I live in the usa and you can get epsom salt from the dollar store and it's not that expensive and from walmart and other places like that.