What is the funniest thing that happened to you today?

@mari123 (1862)
China
As for me, I was eating in a crowded restaurant by myself and had to share a table with a stranger. I had a couple of small dishes which I ate with my rice, and so did he. Actually, he had several dishes. Well, I was rather preoccupied with my thoughts, and absent-mindedly, I reached my chopsticks over to his dish of tofu and took one. As I was about to put it into my mouth, I realised my blunder. Red faced, I apologised. He was very gracious and said "No matter, please take some more." We had a good laugh!
@kwenge (2493)
• Kenya
Nothing funny today. Only that I woke up in the morning, prepared only two cups of tea, one for me and one for my fiancee. After showering he came and took his tea and I went on doing other things in the house till i was almost late for worked. I rushed to the coffee table, grabbed my cup poured all the tea into the cup, now you what I did. I put two spoons of table salt instead of sugar without noticing, and gulped a mouthful of it. Gosh I realised that it was salty and it was only one cup. I had to pour it into the sink and head out for work.
@shak143 (1280)
Nothing special today where boring here.but its nice to hear your experience it will happens when we share with some one.