December 14, 2007 1:59pm CST
I am severely allergic to the live oak that is around my house. We will be moving soon. Unfortunately our part of the world has all kinds of oak around it. Does anyone know if the difference between live oak and regular oak is big enough to make a difference?
15 Dec 07
Hi helpful_ideas, I am sorry to note your allergy.I am able understand the sufferings of allergy because my wife is allergic to dust.I hope that when you change your house you should not suffer from allergy of oak. Good Luck.