how much u love ur child?

@aaslin (123)
look my child is the one i liked the most a few years ago...but as my child is growing there are many changes in his characters and even the way he talks to me has changed....now gradually my liking towards him is decreasing day by day....what should i do to change him?r else should we leave our children as they are grown up in there own way?
@ravibabli (1558)
I think love has no limit.
love does have a limit.
@cutie143 (215)
our children will definitely grow from baby, adolescent and adult and as they grow, many changes will occur. You should be aware of that. What kind of mother are you if your love for your child will decrease? Almost all of mothers love their child unconditionally and infinitely. Even if they still have their family of their own, they still need your love care and guidance.
I agree with you cutie..but we should remember, some mothers have personal problems that affects their love to their children. But I certainly believe that most mothers do love their children very much. Cheers!!!
Dear how old is your son? I truly have heard this before and am watching it with my nephew. I am a mother of a 13 year old girl. I knew what I was going into when I had her. We are so close and still we have bad days. It is mostly because of her hyperness. There is nothing in this world I can think of to make me love her less. She is the glow in my eyes each day. She makes me the great mother that I am. Actually she saved my life. If I never had her I would not have learned self control. I would have hurt someone real bad in the past. Then I would not have been free to this day. I pray you can learn to talk with your son openly about his ways toward you. Parents have to give a little just like the kids do. God bless your family this holiday season
@aaslin (123)
my son is 16 now.friend he really doesnt like to talk anything at home.but with his friends he is so happy and talking so well.but at home he is never talking.....i think its because of his age..ok friend have a good day
My oldest is 23 and we went through a rough patch when she was 13 and she finally got better about 15. My middle son lives with his dad and is 20, but he doesn't give me the time of day, but my youngest is 5 (going on 20) and I have really sat on him hard about the way he talks to adults. I always remind him if he gets loud bosses or snaps back at us that he is talking "sassy". He then has to rephrase and to talk to adults a little nicer. I think children have become the bosses of families way to much and we need to bring them back to the knoldge that Adults make the rules and they must follow them. We would see less of these children in jail as adults if they had rules in the beginning. Just my opinion.
@cherriemae (3374)
i love my child more than i love my self..she's my life, my happiness, she's growing a 3yrs old girl who is very witty and active.. i love her that i can give my life in exchange for her..even our child will be the most bad person in this world, still we love them because they are our blood..in your situation, your the one who can change your child, just make him feel that you love him that youre always there no matter what..