what do you give....?

what do you give a person for x-mas. that has everythign and needs nothing. see i'm stuck my best friend martin is rich and he gets what he wants when he wants. so it's been evry hard for me to think what to get him for x-mas. not only that he is a picky person lolz. some 1 suggested i buy him a gift card, but to me thats nto origainal that doesnt show or express my friendship wuv i have for him. any suggestions???
@kykidd (6819)
I might suggest something unique that has his favorite team on it if he is a sports fan. Perhaps a christmas ornament. If you have a picture of the two of you sharing a special moment, you could get it framed. If he is an electronics guru then maybe something like a huge pack of recordable dvds or cds.
i think i like that x-mas ornament idea i'm going to see if i can find like a friendship one he has one piece and i have the other one.
Does this person have a 5x7 picture of you in his home? If not I would say go to walmart get the special taken they have. Then get a frame and put it inside. I would also buy a nice pen. Then hand write a little something expressing your friendship. People have no idea how much better that is over buying pre made cards.
well i was going to do that but he kinda beat me to it. because thats what he is going to give my daughter for x-mas a teddy bear with a pic of them 2 ( he adores my daughter) so i'm like i need a new idea! and yh he has lost of pics of me and him
How about homemade goodies? Everyone loves homemade goodies, even those that have everything. What about making him his favorite dinner or dessert? I'm sorry I don't have many ideas.