when your friend hurts you?

@aaslin (123)
assume you have a friend (very very close friend of urs)you have enjoyed with him a lot...you always think of doing some good to your friend...but suddenly your friend starts to avoid u...talks bad about you...and hurts you even if you talk to him face to face...is this the time to CUT THAT FRIENDSHIP? R ELSE WILL U TRY TO GET BACK YOUR FRIEND EXACTLY AS YOU WERE BEFORE?
@diillu (5128)
It is always better to work things out rather then just walking away. And even after talking if your friends keeps on doing the same thing like you said then it is better to move on. Cause after trying so much if the friends doesn't want to be same old good friends with you then it is better for you to move on and find some new friends who can truly understand you.
we're in the same opinion...
@flomikren (301)
first try to talk to him, listen to understand, be patient, nobody's perfect... and if in the end he decided to cut your friendship then respect his decision... you might get even more friends better than him...
@lightningMD (5932)
I had a long time friends do this to me. We had been friends for 20 years. I cut the relationship off. I will not ever try to be her friend again. Once the trust is gone it can not be regained.
I think if that happens to me, first I would try to talk to him or if he doesn't want to talk, i'd write him/her a letter/note asking him why he's avoiding me and stuff.. I'd also ask his friends if they know about what's happening to her. Maybe she has a problem or somewhat...
@neenasatine (2842)
well in my case... i am the one who is avoiding her.. well actually she did something awful that not only me became furious but also my colleagues for what she have done... she do not have a "face" to show already after realizing the misconduct she did...