College Kid From My State Dead From Heroine Overdose
December 17, 2007 9:53am CST
A college kid from my state is dead from a heroine overdose. This boy was smart, pre-med at his college. He had a girlfriend, plenty of friends, and came from a good family. No one knew that he was secretly using heroine. His parents were left devistated by his death. Please talk to your children about drugs. I remember when I was in High School we watched a scared straight video and I still have the image in my head of a guy pulling a kleenex from one side of his nose through the other. He had a hole in his nose from all his drug use. It worked on me, I was scared straight. It's a devastating thing for a parent to loose a child.