buying for christmas

@carmat (2850)
When do you start buying gifts for christmas? We usually start on boxing day and shop throughout the year.
@ossie16d (11834)
We start as soon as Christmas is over generally because that way we have the whole year to pick up some really good bargains. Sale times are great as there are often things marked down really low plus when the packaging has been damaged, the shops can reduce things by as much as 60%. I love it. :)
@kdarrell (1566)
Cat in stocking - Cat ornanament.
I always have the best intentions of starting early, and I really envy people who are able to do this, but...we usually end up doing the last minute shopping, wrapping and baking. I wish I wasn't so lazy. lol
@prncesssly (1375)
I think we're going to start early this year. I usually wait till the last minute. But this year my husband and I decided that we're not going to deal with the crowds!
I start buying for Christmas around the start of November. I do a lot of shopping on "Black Friday" (The day after Thanksgiving in the US, it's a BIG shopping day with lots of sales here!) I won't really buy the bulk of my items until December though!
@annieroos (1846)
Usually after Halloween i buy as i find stuff.. especially if its on sale.. I have a couple gifts already.. but i don't wrap because i might find it cheaper somewhere else.. lol.. not all the time though..
@wildpvcgal (1093)
I usually do it at the earliest in Nov, its almost last min, I try 2 but stuff in sales n save for xmas but then i find i had forgotten a member of familys birthday or a m8s birthday or whoevas and usually i,m skint then so i give them what have already brought so that leaves me with nothing 4 xmas so its kinda last minute thing for me!....Times like this i wish i was a millionaire!! (Mayb not quite a millionaire but co9mforably well off) *groan* Anyone out there who wants to give money away??? give me to me lol ;-)x xx