Jamie Lynn Spears (16) is going to hve a baby Britney's sister

Jamie Lynn - following in her sisters footsteps
Was this expected? Did she want to have a baby to show here sister how to be a mom? I wonder if she will be allowed to still play on Zoey 101? What are your thoughts on this?
16 is much to young to have a baby....But hey who knows she may be a great mom..lets wish her well because being a mom at any age is a hard, but rewarding experiece.
@bishu_sinha (1459)
Tell her she is useless and quit.
@babykay (2133)
I wouldn't worry too much about them, after all they have a rake of money even if they lack common sense. 16 is very young to have a baby alright, but hey she could be a great mom.
@suspenseful (40316)
I think that it was unplanned. She is a teenager after all, and even if in later life, you find it hard to get pregnant, for some reason you do not need as much of the guy's - to start a baby. I do not know if she will be allowed to play on Zoey 101. I do not watch the show and do not know how old the character is. If it is an older teen, they might write in the script either to get her married with someone, or she might supposedly have to move to another city. I know that sometimes they start doing the scenes so no one knows the actress is pregnant.
@Idlewild (6094)
I wonder if her getting pregnant was just an accident. I heard that the mom of the Spears girls has delayed her book on parenting... under the circumstances, probably a good idea!
she could never have a baby to show her sister how to be a mother. It will show her just how hard being a mother really is. She has the help and money most of us don't so she'll never really know the hardships. As for the tv show she looked to old there in the first place. She should have been gone. I am sure Britney has her great moments that no one wants to show. it's all about the bad parts and she is doomed for life. The poor girl needs help not more bad scars.
I feel very expected that Jamine Lynn Spears wants to have a baby .Because I think that if she had a baby ,she would not be allowed to still play on Zoey 101.