Celebrity publicity stunt

Lot of celebrities r engaged in showing their breast and nipples.examples r Lindsay lohan,Paris Hilton,Bai ling,Drew barrymore,Britney spears etc.what is ur opinion about the celebrities showing their nipples and breast in the public????DO U AGREE TO THEM Showing their nipples in the public just for publicity?
@tiffiny (872)
I think that celebrities who engage in this type of a publicity stunt are dumb and they only hurt themselves.
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey player 143,I don't believe in self-exploiting but it's their rights to expose what they want.It's a free country,you're free to choose.
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I think that what parts of their body any adult chooses to show for any reason is up to them. I don't make decisions about what is right or wrong for other people as long as they aren't actually harming someone else. I do think it's sad if anyone feels they HAVE to show a lot of skin to be successful. However, if they actually make the decision to do some form of publicity stunt like that, then that's their decision and they have a right to it in my opinion. I'm going to be very shallow for a moment now, and I hope my friends aren't disappointed: Woohoo, Bring on the boobies! :P