What makes everyone happy?

I want to hear from everyone on this one....Is it a sunny day, Your childrens laugther...you just relaxing with a good book?
I am happy right now. I spent hours cleaning my work area of purse making mess. I finally got the living room back in oder after baby sitting all week. I cleaned the kitchen stove,microwave,etc. I just finished washing my bathroom rugs and hanging to dry. I super cleaned the bathroom and mopped away yesterday. I then went in my daughter's room to start to tackle that jungle. I am off to vacuum all rugs and wash my windows. I just love to do a big cleaning and sit down and just breathe. It makes me so very happy.
You sound like my hisband he loves to clean. I'm npt so fond of it but i do it because i enjoy a clean house. thanks for the response
@rosema (1145)
What makes me happy? when im with my family and love ones, spending time together. forget all the problems and just enjoy our day. specially when we are complete.