what can u call this?

@mebold (230)
December 28, 2007 10:36am CST
A man apply for a divource after 3 weeks of marriage? what can u call this? can people at do this, i cant believe this?
1 person likes this
1 response
• United States
31 Dec 07
In most states they call an it annullment. Here where i live as long as you do it before one year its considered an annullment and not a divorce. I think it also costs less then a divorce. But i could be wrong on that.