Which is Better Cardio Exercise: Turbo Jam or Tae Bo?

@calicot (256)
There are a myriad of exercise videos in the market that promise ro be a ultimate fitness dance exercise routine. Although there maybe many which do give result, but for this topic I would like to focus on which is better, turbo jam or tae bo for great cardio workout and also great for losing weight?
@enjie310 (39)
I do my turbo jam almost every days,is really good exercise,try it and you will love it and it work for you too.
I like turbojam. It is fun to do.
Well for one how many of them have you tried? I have the turbo jam and the tae bo dvd's. Both are worth the money I spent. I lose weight reshape my body and gain so much energy. The problem is you have to stick to it. You can't get bored with turbo jam. This one will work that body good. She is just all around awesome in her dvd's. You get to work out with so much encouragement. You have to try something once to see if it's for you. A person who does not like to sweat or feel pain should not by either of these dvd's. Billy blanks has given my daughter the bets defense moves. He does not even intend to teach them it's just his way to lose the weight. Your going to lose it on any of the above mentioned methods.
@Lakota12 (42684)
to me just dancing around for 30 min or more gets your heart going. I havent studied these programs but some times it is hard to keep up with them So I just dance awy doing the jitter bug and the bop and the twist lol