skin care

January 2, 2008 12:37am CST
Do you go to a skin care specialist or derma for your maintenance of your face from pimples?
1 response
@suehan1 (4355)
• Australia
2 Jan 08
i have a friend who is a cosmetic surgeon.i have never had any surgery yet maybe one day.he makes a his own creams and i just buy from him,he just checks out your skin and develops the right cream for you to use.i do not buy any thing from the shops anymore as you are really buying a name and it is is worth going to a specialist and getting whats right for you