Employment in United Nations Organizations

August 15, 2006 3:00am CST
What masters program should i take to qualify?
1 response
@ssh123 (31100)
• India
15 Aug 06
Most UN assignments/employments are through member-countries of the United Nations. I am not sure. There are some United Nations Universities. May be you can study there for campus recruitment. One such University is in Mysore, Karnataka, India. Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, Karnataka, India.