Want to travel abroad

January 11, 2008 4:58am CST
I want to travel abroad but i need help from somebody and also need to give website of Australlia and UK FREE VISA LOTTREY
2 responses
• India
18 Jan 08
I have the same situation but is there any website like that...
@maximax8 (29148)
• United Kingdom
13 Jan 08
The only lottery that I have heard about that is about getting a visa to live in a country is the USA. People of some nationalities are allowed to go in for this. I once met a Irish lady that was living in America. She has won a Green Card in the visa lottery. However British people are not eligible to go in for this lottery so I do not much about it. Australia has a strict emigration policy. People must be well qualified with years of work experience and still be quite young, say under 40 years old. Some highly skilled people can get a four year work visa. They have a working holiday scheme for young people, say 18 to 30 to work there casually for up to one year. The UK has recently tightened its emigration policy. Many foreign workers are there on visas. EU nationals can work there quite easily but every other nationality must apply for a work visa. Two businesses have been caught for employing illegal workers and the workers are being sent home.