let me out! get me out!

will someone give me a hand to get out of my shell? i need powerful words to push me to get out of my box, be who i am, enjoy the wonderful world and this wonderful life! hope you can help me!thank you so much guys!
@Aussies2007 (5339)
This is a bit of a contradiction in terms... If you really thought that this is a wonderful world and a wonderful life... you would not be hiding from it in your box... You would be out there... enjoying every minute of it. I cannot make you come out of your box. Only you can do that. First ask yourself what you would like to do... where would you like to go. Then ask a friend to go with you.
hmm, well, if you really feel it is a wonderful world and a wonderful life, you wouldn't feel like this, would you? You would be enjoying it! Seriously, we all have our bad times when we feel down, and time alone can pull us up again. I would suggest the following method. When you are in a very good mood, make a list of all the things you really love doing, even simple things like sipping a cup of hot chocolate or fondling your dog's ears. Then, when you are feeling down and out, just go through your list, pick one item and DO IT. I guarantee that the mood will lift. :) Cheers!! And I hope you will be out of your shell soon.
@alamode (3073)
Okay, here you go... I will be 60 in July... last week, I was 30. Thats how fast the time goes... don't waste it!