How do you file a complaint?

@angieang (262)
United States
January 17, 2008 9:46am CST
Say you are at work and you have a problem with another co worker. You have addressed the co worker several times on a face to face issue, with nothing being resolved. You would tell you're immediate supervisor, but it's the coworker's best friend. What would be you're next step in resolving the situation?
1 response
@bbsr13 (4198)
• India
17 Jan 08
Hello, angieang! as your co worker is creating intolerable problems,better report to your supervisor in writing and insist him/her to solve your problem.if he fails do justice to you,meet the higher authorities and request him for your transfer to some other section in order to save yourself from further troubles.
@angieang (262)
• United States
17 Jan 08
Thank you for your suggestion. A transfer would be lovely! If only there was opportunity for it!