Monica Quartermaine

@Liasonfan (1702)
So now they have killed off her dear old hubby, her nother in law and 3 of her children, Dawn, A.J. and now Emily. She apparently has deveoped a drinking problem. Well who wouldn't? Except drinking while on duty at the hospital? Wrong. Just take some time off Monica, you deserve it! Gotta wonder where this is all leading though? Leslie Charleson is an awesome actress and I know she will make it good, hopefully, her life will make a change for the better when the reveal happens about Jake. I hope Liz and Jason allow her to be part of Jake and Cam's lives too. It will give Audrey and Lesley a bit of a break too, since they are GREAT grandmas. I hope they allow Alan to know about Jake as well. I know that he will be gone once he finds out about Jake and has no need to be Tracy's conscense any longer, because the money she took will have to go to Jake. But then Alan will be able to have peace of mind as he takes his leave....Potential for some really great Quartermaine stories here. All revolving around Jake and Liz and Jason....
@Trace86 (5034)
She really "lost" Jason a long time ago too. He is a totally different person inhabiting the same body. All she has left is Edward and Tracy. And they are not so nice to her. She needs a boyfriend and a life outside the hospital. Maybe she could hook up with the mayor or that older guy who runs the hospital. They both could use a good woman to soften them up and make them not act like such jerks.
I don't like what they have her doing. Drinking on the job come on.. Then disgracing Jason the way she did at the hospital. Emily was adopted and loved by all by dam. I am going to watch this only because of Jake. I can't wait for tracy to find out and of course luke. Then to see Lucky's face when he finds out his sister knew. OH boy
@ebsharer (5518)
I would like to see Monica go off on a trip, meet some one and have a sleezy affair. I think she deserves it. Then they could get a couple story lines out of it. She has played this good character for a while now. If they are are going to start yet another "drunk"" story line why not really play it out. Just 1 womans opinion!