What are your strengths?

I have seen many posts on here about making money and the common them is that no one is making any! What would your perfect online job be? What are you good at? I not only want to know out of curiosity I wonder if I knew the strengths and talents of some of the earnest people on here maybe we could create jobs around our talents? Serious comments please!
I would love to make more money doing what I do now. Just enough to live comfortable and not need for anything. I love crafts and love making money at home. I love controlling my hours and most of all being home with my child. I make purse's out of juice pouches. I also sell home decor products online.
It seems I have seen these purses before? Do you have your products online? I have often thought that there were ways to make money out all the stuff we traditionally throw away. You would not believe how much trash we have on a daily bases! Let your creative juices flow! What use could we find for tin cans?( Hey if we come up with the million dollar idea we split it right?)
@katkah (235)
I would love to get paid for giving advice to people. I know a little bit about love & relationships, and a TON about kids...lol So if there was an online magazine that wanted to hire me as their "Dear Abby" type person, I guess that would be cool.