would you like to be teen agers again ?

@pikeshpd (182)
Really i love the teen age because on that time I were enjoyed a lot. I was fond in love with some one else and I had a lot of girl friend and I did a lot of mery but right now nothing. So, Now I reallize that I should be in teen age.
I would have to say no to this. I had a lovely time in high school. It was fun and sometimes hard. I would not change it for the world. I would not want to erase any of the good times I had.
I had a horrible time as a teen so I would say definately NO! Plus have you seen the way teenagers dress nowdays???!!
@pikeshpd (182)
I think you are only talking about the botheration of dress in school days. But don't you think in child hood no more tension apart from study. after teen age a person have a lot of tension like about their self, about their family and many more thing.
@katkah (235)
NO WAY!! I hated my teen years! And now days it's even worse, there's no way I would want to go through that again. Right now I'm more worried about how my kids are going to get through it...