good point

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
@roniroxas (10576)
hmmm... they wash their hands maybe, or get your record?
Too funny. I had never really thought about it. Maybe it is because they want to review your chart or go check on another patient. But I agree its kind of pointless since what it takes two seconds to strip down and then they leave you sitting for ten. They see you naked anyway. Seems like it would save time if they just waited around. I am guessing its good beside manor to step out though.
They walk out most times with my chart in their hand. I also open the door after getting undressed. I have seen them referring to another doctor many times. I know .. Why open the door right. I can't sit in that room with the door closed for long. I also think they use this short time to pop in with another patient.
@OUT2WIN (669)
They clean their genitals while your changing your cloths. Kinda like priming an engine....makes you think doesn't it?