Playing cards!

@chrislotz (8207)
Do you like to play cards? I love to play cards and do so quite often, although not as much lately as in the past. My hubby and I like to play double solitare together and we usually play about 3 times a week. We used to play about 5 times a week but our lives just become so busy we don't have as much time to play anymore. We also like to play crib and rummy. What games do you like to play? Who do you play with? We sometimes get together with my siblings at my mom's house and then we get a good game of cards going with usually about 4 or 5 of us. Do you get together with anyone to play?
@dopey22girl (3327)
I love to play cards! Lol one of my favorite card games is war. I think that one is soooo much fun. It has actually been a while since I have played it!
My husband and the boys love to play Uno after dinner. If everyone is done with their homework, we get out the cards and play until shower time. I'm telling you, that game can get really brutal. LOL
Around here we love to play spades. We have people all around the block who want to play. a lot of people don't want to be my mothers partner. She can get really pissed if they lose. She has even tossed tables before. I love to play pity pat for money. It's not a game we have played in a while. That is the best game with wild 2's as well. It's a quick money maker of loser.