LG Mobile phones

Singapore
Has anyone tried out LG phones? I kinda interested in the new KU990. It seems wicked enough. The design of it is approximately the same as iphone. But it has a 5 mp cam and divx player. but i wonder how user friendly is it. Anyone has tried LG phones can tell me more about it?
I had two LG flip phones when I was with Cingular. When I switched to Nextel, they only offer Motorola, which is my preference anyway. The two LG phones I had were very good. They didn't give me a moment's trouble. Both of the ones I had were user friendly. The first LG I had did not have an external caller ID display which was why I sold it on eBay. The 2nd one I got did have the external display and it came with a lot of good ring tones already installed on the phone. I don't do musical ring tones or voice tones, but it had a lot of preloaded generic ringers that I liked.
I've been using an LG phone for 2 years now (can't remember the model, it's one of those flip phones). Haven't had any problems with it so far. It's quite user friendly and stylish.