do you brush your teeth upon waking up?

do you brush your teeth when you wake up even before eating your breakfast? some of the people i know only brush their teeth after eating breakfast. how about you?
@lkbooi (16101)
Before I only brush my teeth when I wake up in the morning and before going to bed. Later I used to suffer from having mouth ulcer quite seriously for a prolonged period a year back. The dentist advised me to brush my teeth thoroughly after taking any sweet or milky stuff. I tried out what he had said and found that it was effective. So now I try as far as possible to avoid taking any sweetie when eating outside.
@secretbear (19466)
hi babygail! ^__^ during weekdays i usually brush my teeth immediately after waking up. because i would need to go to work and i'll be talking to people. and then i eat breakfast in the office canteen and not at home. but during weekends i brush my teeth after i have eaten breakfast. ^__^
yes i brush my teeth in the morning but until a year ago i did brush my teeth after having my bed tea,But now i brush my teeth before having my tea.
Yes i brush my teeth every morning when i woke up...
@Archie_14 (147)
I brush my teath early in the morning , because you cannot intake the germs in your mouth with your breakfast , it also decreases mouth cavities !
I could never stick a piece of anything in my mouth before I brushed. I can't even walk around my house and do anything first either. Once my feet touch that floor i am off to brush my teeth. I taught my daughter from early on. Your feet touch the floor you brush your teeth. I think that is so nasty to do. But that is only my opinion.