Making money online

@lynnchua (3416)
Singapore
I've been asking this question again and again and still could not get an answer. Get a few sites, joined and did not see any.... So anyone know any site that really pay with prove?
@cupid74 (11397)
• Pakistan
Well dear Honestly i dont know any other than mylot as i believe that earning on site like mylot is very difficult and waste of time instead of that u can do some other job and earn more i like mylot coz of its atmosphere, its people and nice discussion so think about it Take care
@lynnchua (3416)
Ya I know that. Of course if I could get a job I won't be looking for one here. I had to look after my two kids as they are my responsibility and I know it difficult to make money here or other sites on the net, but nothing is easy and there is no easy way to make money.
@cupid74 (11397)
• Pakistan
Well i understand what u r saying and ur position i have to say 2 things 1)if u r housewife then to meet the finances is ur hubby responsibilty so let him do it 2) wish u all the best Take care
@omupas (1243)
Keep in mind a couple of things when looking for an opportunity to make money online. There are many legitimate opportunities out there, you need to find the one that fits you best. Once you find that opportunity, you need to commit to it for a period of time, at least 90 days and you need to focus on the daily activities that will get you results. There is no such thing as easy money, or get rich quick. It takes a little bit of time to build an online income. My favorite program is the Free Cash System. I've been paid $900 by them already working only 1 hour/day. The payment proofs are posted in my profile as you have asked for payment proof.
@lynnchua (3416)
I know that there isn't any easy or quick money. I check out your profile soon. Thanx anyway.