Brad & Angelina's Daughter, Shiloh, In Trouble

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, the 20-month-old daughter of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, is in need of some extra protection. In the latest issue of Life & Style, new threats are being made against their daughter and Brad & Angelina are beefing up security after a chilling note targeting Shiloh was discovered at one of their homes in early January. This is what the insider had to say: On the chilling note: “Someone got to their doorstep and left a threat against Shiloh. The person included a photo of Shiloh and a note that read, ‘We got this close already.’” On Brad & Angelina’s reaction: “They’re freaked out. Shiloh has somebody protecting her 24-7, and Brad and Angelina are trying to avoid taking her out of the house.” Shiloh hasn’t been photographed in public since January 4. The latest threat came less than two months after shots were fired outside of Brad and Angelina’s Los Feliz home on Nov. 27.
Its really sad that somone would actualy want to hurt a baby for no reason. Apart from potentially the most beautiful person on earth one day this kid is gonna have problems being hounded by the media all the time.
I don't think keeping the child in the house is going to do it. If the person got that close who's to say they are not friends of the parents. This is why some people should be more careful. I would hate to hear anything happened to that innocent child. Maybe moving her to another location would be best. I hate to say it out loud. but,I would make sure she was sleeping and placed her in a baby holster and have someone look pregnant going in and taking my baby out. The belly would be fake of course and the real baby snuggled in that coat till they reach a secure car.
that's so mean! whats up with that? what's the problem of the person who did that to them? they were just trying to raise a family -- and help others. i guess that's what really happens when you're rich and famous. but then again maybe the one who did that was just trying to get brad and angelina's attention -- in a wrong way.