What kind of activities do you like most?

activity - activity.
China
There're three kinds of activities here.Which would you like best? a)any activities that can let you make friends with others; b)activities that are purely funny without working or other pressure; c)a sports competition or other activities that need you to organize. You may choose one from the above or just share your own opinions.
Philippines dancing at seven in the morning..i can watch them forever
These ladies always amaze me...before dawn my wife and her friends do this to get their exercise..it is a wonderful thing...pablo sez
I choose b.. I love to laugh and to just hang loose. I don't want to have to pull teethe just to have fun.
You chose the same one as me.I would also like to hang loose totally.Thanks for your reply.
@babymar (361)
i love singing with my family and my special someone....i feel happy when i am singing with them....
@maximax8 (28559)
I like activities that let me make friends with others like traveling and meeting people of many different nationalities. I like activities that are purely fun like walking, cycling and swimming. I don't enjoy participating in sport's competitions. I like to organize things like clutter clearing, collecting things and writing.