My Blemishes

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I have really bad blemishes on my face. Pimples, black heads, you name it. I can't go out of the house without having to cover them up. Can anyone please suggest a product that would help me get rid of them? It's embarrassing when someone notices them.
@dania_elm (422)
you should order bare minerals. its great!!! it doesnt cover blemishes completely but it covers most of it. several of my friends and myself use it and since we started, our skin has been so much better.
I heard bare minerals is great for all this stuff and more. I have a friend who sells it. She was to bring me some a while back. I have to call her. Anyway try going to your local mall ask for them to do your face with it. This I was told by the bare minerals company when I called. I needed something to cover my daughter's black eye last month. it's not sold in all dept stores so call bare minerals to find out where it is near you. :)