how do you start your mylot discussion?

i usually start my discussions in mylot with a greeting, such as "Hi there!" or "Hi everybody!" but i realized that the first two lines of the discussion are important in catching the attention of other members because along with the title, the first two lines appear on the list of discussions. with this, aside from making attention-grabbing titles, i write my questions or the most important point on the first part. then i just repeat my question at the end. how about you? how do you start your mylot discussions? :-) thanks and God bless! :-)
@ratyz5 (7831)
I often start my discussion with greetings to those who have similar interests. Then others, I would be recommending reader to read or watch the particular subject that I am trying to discuss in case that they haven't read or watched it yet. After a brief introduction from personal opinions, I would go on with how the inquiry formulated before ending the with the main question iteself ^_^
@ssh123 (31104)
I start my discussion straightaway with the subject matter. That is best and I do not make it attractive to catch the attention of others. If the stuff is good, then there will be plenty of responders. Do you know one of my discussion topics has received close to 800 responses. Another one close to 700 responses.!!
@Gizzmo86 (147)
• Netherlands
Well I think of an question wich could be interesting and that is the discussion title. Then in the description I give my own answer/opinion and ask for the opinion of others.