How do you do your hair?

@chrislotz (8203)
When you brush your hair, do you use a brush or a comb or do you use a hairpick? I use a hairpick because I have curly hair and it stops it from getting bushy. If I use a brush I have hair like an afro, it just pops out everywhere and is so fuzzy it looks silly. So I use a pick like people who have perms use. I have aout 6 different size ones and I use the biggest one the most often. I carry one in my purse so that when I go out I can comb it.
@LittleMel (14055)
my hair is thin and not too long. I just ponytail it or use hair pin at the back of my head so my neck is free. my banks I cut them myself, many times I made a mess but I still do it :):)
@sacmom (14315)
I use a hairbrush to brush my hair. I've tried using a comb when I was younger, but with my hair being thick and long, it was more of a hassle to brush it this way. I tried to use a pick when I had one of my perms, but I couldn't ever get it to style my hair the way I wanted it, so I gave up on that. It was a hopeless cause. LOL
I think I am lucky to have straight hair. I use a comb to brush my hair. I don't do any special treatment for my hair, well, I'm grateful for my straight hair then. :)
@babystar1 (4236)
My hair is long and straight I usually brush it and I also use a comb.