Valentine Jokes~~~~~~ Happy Valentine to all my mylot friends

@kwenge (2491)
Q: What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day? A: Hogs and Kisses!Boring husband: Honey, why are you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? Bored wife: Because I married the wrong man! Q: What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend? A: “Be my valenstein!” Q: Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day? A: Sure, they’re very scent-imental!Q: What does a man who loves his car do on February 14? A: He gives it a Valenshine! Girl: “I can’t be your valentine for medical reasons.” Boy: “Really?” Girl: “Yeah, you make me sick!” Q: Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration? A: Because you can really party hearty!Q: What did the cholcolate syrup say to the ice cream? A: “I’m sweet on you!” Happy Valentine to you all.
@urbandekay (18312)
Sorry, I have to say, those are just awful! all the best urban
LOL,,,thanks for making me laugh. It's 8.30 pm, and I'm still at the office waiting for my husband to pick me up. And it's raining hard out there.